Wednesday, November 19, 2008

The Countdown................

We are starting the first of the "lasts". This is Catherine at her LAST Young Women in Excellence. I'm SO SAD about it too. :-(

The middle star on the top is Catherine! The evening was really nice. All the girls were beautiful - in their pictures - and in real life!

Catherine kept shaking her head "no" at me, hoping I wouldn't take a picture, but seriously what mom could resist snapping a picture of her beautiful daughter singing at her LAST Young Women in Excellence?? Obviously, not me! I love you Cath!


3 comments:

Shauna said...

I can't beleive it's already been a year since we did "our" YW in Excellence!!! Crazy how time just flys by. Enjoy the days!

Nikki Nielson said...

Fun Fun! I can't believe that she is that old. Looks like you guys had fun on her birthday, wish we were there (tear). Oh well we will be down soon enough and will be staying for a while, I am sure you will be ready for us to go by the time we do. When did you change your background on your blog? It's way cute, did you have to redo alot of stuff? Love ya!

Tina ♥ said...

That night really did turn out beautiful, and the girls are all so sweet. I think Catherine is so fun and I was glad I got to know her while I was in Young Women's!

Catherine & JP Prom 2009

Megan's Baby Shower!

Thanksgiving 2008

Catherine is 18!

Utah 2008