Sunday, January 4, 2009

Pre-Christmas 2008

Nikki, Mayli and Tori flew in on Sunday, December 14! We were SO excited to see them!

These are my angels in front of the Christmas tree.
THAT'S what I want for Christmas!

Mayli LOVED Santa! She told him that he only had to get her 2 presents, because her mom and dad wanted to get her some stuff too! She's a crack up!
Tori................ well, not so much! This is the picture right before she started crying like crazy!
It was classic!
These are the best candy canes EVER!

Aren't these HUGE ornaments the greatest! We loved them!
Not to mention the cutest girls EVER!
Grammie and her sweet grandbabies! Gotta love it!
What a couple of cuties!
This is my new puppy, Maynard! She is pretty silly!

Tori discovered that she could poke stuff through the holes in her pacifier! She looked like this all morning! I wish I had taken a picture of the pencil poking through there too! What a nut!

3 comments:

The Slider Family said...

They really are such cute girls! I'm glad you had fun while they were there. Love you!

Nikki Nielson said...

I got there on the 14th silly! We did have so much fun and I loved getting to spend so much time with you and I know my girls had a blast having grammie all to themselves! Love ya!

Lori said...

Oops and I even looked at the calendar! Well, whenever you came ~ I enjoyed every minute of it!
Your crazy mama!

Catherine & JP Prom 2009

Megan's Baby Shower!

Thanksgiving 2008

Catherine is 18!

Utah 2008