Saturday, April 25, 2009

Success! We have little baby radish sprouting! Not as cute as grandkids, but pretty darn cool!
Next to pop their little green heads.................zucchini! Aren't they great!? Here is where Jack should be.............Next to his Bean Stalk!! But seriously - it's SO COOL!
This is today, April 25, 2009. Just look at the way everything is growing! I'm VERY excited about it and I can't wait to share the joy with my grandkids! It's SO FUN!
THANKS, my sweet Barry man! I love you even more than I did!! Can't wait to see some food!!

3 comments:

Cheryl Stock said...

awesome garden lori!!!being a grandma has really domesticated you~

The Slider Family said...

I love gardens! Yours looks great and yummy too!

Liz said...

they look beautiful, just like your grandbabies; congrats by the way. Growing a garden can be so satisfying.

Catherine & JP Prom 2009

Megan's Baby Shower!

Thanksgiving 2008

Catherine is 18!

Utah 2008