Sunday, September 13, 2009

Cash Nikolaus Hamblin

Just a quick blog to let you know that the Shane & Jessica Hamblin family just grew a little bigger! Cash Nikolaus Hamblin arrived at 10:53 am on September 5, 2009. He was 7 lb. 2 oz. 19 1/2 ". He is just a little peanut and we are totally and madly in love with him!
Jessica (of course) is the best little mom! She was born to be a mommy!
Shane is the cutest little dad...............
One Happy Little Family.
We love you Cash! Thanks for coming into our family!

4 comments:

Nikki Nielson said...

That top picture of him is the one I was talking about! He looks so stinkin cute in that pic, I love it! Can't wait to get to give him a squeeze in October! Good job for posting so pics!

Liz said...

i love his name
congrats to your family

The Slider Family said...

He is darling! Jessica will be a fantastic mommy...I'm sure she is eating up every minute of having to care for him. I also love the post before of Meagan's little boy. What a cutie!

PS: I love your header picture...so cool!

Tina ♥ said...

Oh I'm so excited for her! He is so adorable and sweet. I can't believe how fast time goes. Tell her congrats! :)

Catherine & JP Prom 2009

Megan's Baby Shower!

Thanksgiving 2008

Catherine is 18!

Utah 2008