Tuesday, March 2, 2010

My Favorite Sister

Today is my favorite sister's birthday!
(I only have one sister, but I'm pretty sure that if I had more, she would still be my favorite!!)
Linda Lee. I Love You.
This machine. Radiation.
This is what my favorite sister had to do on her birthday.
And every day for the last week and next five weeks.
This machine is her new best friend.
It's killing her nasty tumor.
(The nasty tumor is not my friend.)
I love you my sweet sister
You are the most positive, happy, loving person I know.
This too, shall pass.

3 comments:

Liz said...

really, everyday for the next five weeks! That is a lot i had no idea that is what they have to go through. Prayers are sent your way to your favorite sister :)

Catherine Lacy said...

i love aunt linda! she is amazing

Nikki Nielson said...

I am so glad you got to go see her on her birthday. What a good sister you are! Love you mom!

Catherine & JP Prom 2009

Megan's Baby Shower!

Thanksgiving 2008

Catherine is 18!

Utah 2008