Sunday, August 14, 2011

Wow.



Well, as you well know - it's been awhile since I've blogged!! So long, in fact that I had to go to someone's elses blog & click on my account, because I couldn't remember the name of my blog!!

GEEZ. So........... just to start things off, because there's NO way I'm going to catch up from Halloween of 2010...............May I introduce Mr. Jake and Mrs. Catherine Veater, married on August 5, 2011. Aren't they the cutest couple?? We all just LOVE them.




Everyone (and when I say everyone, I mean EVERYONE) came to help with Catherine and Jake's wedding, which was on August 5th, 2011. It was incredibly fun to have everyone here!


(A bit tight, I might add........... but fun definitely wins over tight!)


Jaxen and I just want to say that we miss our little friends!



I put in both pictures, so there was a good picture of everyone!!




And their moms and dads.

And their aunts and uncles......


We love you all........and we miss your sweet faces.

2 comments:

Nikki Nielson said...

It was WOW that is for sure! We miss you all too!

A said...

Lori - you have such a wonderful family. Congrats to Cath. She looks amazing. Oh my goodness all those grandkids are just adorable!! Miss you! Hope all is well.

Love, Amber Hathaway

Catherine & JP Prom 2009

Megan's Baby Shower!

Thanksgiving 2008

Catherine is 18!

Utah 2008