Friday, July 11, 2008

These are a few of my favorite things.................

OUR WEDDING DAY !

June 10, 2006 We had the ceremony at Kirk and Toby's house, Barry's long time GREAT friends. Barry's good friend Roy Hatch married us.
Afterwards, there was a reception, complete with fried chicken, salads, chips, and the yummiest cupcakes EVER! Toby is such a great HOSTESS!










L A U G H !!






L O V E !!



































F A M I L Y !













HALLOWEEN !













Every year Kirk and Toby have a GREAT Halloween party at their house! The food is WONDERFUL and the company is the BEST!











HaLLoWeeN











THE BEACH !!
2006












Beach Beauties!



2007

2008

4 comments:

Shauna said...

Way cute pictures! You have a very special family and looks like you enjoyl lots of fun times together!

Kathy said...

Loved the post of the wedding except my picture! Has it already been to years?

Erin Phelps said...

Lori- I'm so glad you guys have started blogging... It's so much easier to keep track of everyone this way. I will gladly let you borrow my baby when you are missing Nikki's, and Nikki and pass hers on to my MOM!!! Mine is private so send me an email @ erinstock@hotmail.com and I'll send you an invite.

smilingsarahbear said...

I love your wedding pics. You're glowing! I'm just so happy for you. And I love Halloween too. It's my favorite time of the year here in the valley.

Catherine & JP Prom 2009

Megan's Baby Shower!

Thanksgiving 2008

Catherine is 18!

Utah 2008