Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Lanny's 26th Birthday!

I Saturday, September 20, 2008 was our son Lance II's 26th birthday! Holy cow - I can't believe I have a child that old! (And since he's not the oldest, I guess that makes me WAY OLD!) AnYwAy................he was down for the week-end to see some friends and have a little good safe fun - like SKYDIVING!! He said it was a blast and he really enjoyed it! Sunday morning he came and joined us for breakfast! Catherine LOVES her brother! Lanny is such a great brother and son. I am so proud to be his mom! WE LOVE YOU LANNY!

7 comments:

Liz said...

Lori,
You may think you are getting old but may I just add that you are a good lookin, youthful mamma!

Dickey Family said...

Lori, I don't know if you remember me or not? Old SL neighbors. Hannah (Jones) Dickey. I was on Sarah's blog and she has Megans link and that is how I found yours. Good to see you and your family check out our blog. dickeyfour.blogspot.com

Tina ♥ said...

Hi Lori! It looks like you guys have had lots of fun lately. Senada falls looks like a pretty place!

smilingsarahbear said...

Tell Lanny I said happy birthday! Hope you all are doing well;)

Shauna said...

You've been tagged! Check my blog for details!

The Slider Family said...

Happy belated Birthday Lanny...you old man!:) You should be a proud Mom! You have amazing kids! I hope you had fun while you were up here in UT. Love you Aunt Lori!

Shawn and Lanie said...

I love you so much, You are so sweet. ALL your children just adore you, I want to be just like you when I grow up :) I miss you TONS!!!

Catherine & JP Prom 2009

Megan's Baby Shower!

Thanksgiving 2008

Catherine is 18!

Utah 2008