Tuesday, October 21, 2008


Catherine and I went to visit Nikki, Mayli and Tori Oct 9-12, 08. It was pretty darn cold, but we had a wonderful time!

These are some beautiful girls ready for church on a brisk Sunday morning. Catherine thought it was a little more than "brisk" as she walked home in the SNOW!

Aunt Cath brought glow sticks that the girls had a BLAST with!

Finally! A smile out of Tori! She's such a sweetheart!

Ladybug Mayli and Bumblebee Tori! They are SO ready for Halloween! BYU Princess Abby (AJ's sister Amy's little girl) is in the background!

5 comments:

Tina ♥ said...

Cute pictures. Your right, very cute girls!! Glad you had fun. Cold weather sounds really nice about now!

Nikki Nielson said...

BOO WHOO! Come back, come back, come back! It really was so fun with you guys up here! My girls and I love you guys so much. Thanks for everything!

smilingsarahbear said...

Looks like so much fun. I can't wait until I get to hang out with my mom again;) We're going to have a bumble bee and a lady bug in our family this Halloween as well. Glad you had fun and got to enjoy some real Fall weather!

Erin Phelps said...

Glad you got to go and spend some much needed time I'm sure. Very cute little girls!

Deb said...

Lori,
I finally found your blog again!
Now you need to visit mine and show kathrine...the secrets out!!!

Catherine & JP Prom 2009

Megan's Baby Shower!

Thanksgiving 2008

Catherine is 18!

Utah 2008